When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up, though the pace seems slow -
You might succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victor's cup.
And he learned too late, when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt -
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.
- Unknown -
Rules for uploading images
In order to add images to Playandwin.co.uk, they must comply with our image rules as shown below.
These rules are designed to ensure a family-friendly gaming site with room for everyone! The following content is not allowed:
- Links to other gaming or erotic sites
- Links to commercial sites such as products/services
- Naked men, women and children
- Men and women wearing only underwear
- Men and women in their swimwear/bikini (indoors such as in the bedroom)
- Intimate parts of the body
- Pictures that focuses on intimate parts of the body, even with clothes on (if you only take pictures of the buttocks, chest etc.)
- Children bare-chested
- Violent content or elements
- Profanity/inappropriate text
- Offensive/offensive hand signals
- Drugs and narcotics or equipment for that purpose
- Inappropriate use of religion (eg. Mohammed with a bomb or Jesus in soccer clothes)
- Inappropriate use of another culture or population